[Dailydrool] Droopy

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 19:38:19 PST 2010

Leanne, you have come through again.  Belly Rubs Basset Rescue has stepped up to the plate when a basset is in dire need.  What would we do without all of you rescuers out there.   I know we all wish we could take in every basset in need and it breaks our heart when we can't.  This sweet boy tears at your heartstrings when you see him.  thank you Leanne for being there.  Bless you and all our bassets rescues

Diane and Ella Louise