[Dailydrool] This winter

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Feb 24 19:32:34 PST 2010

This winter seems to be dreadful for all of our Bassets here at Western Missouri Basset Rescue. The coughing is spreading around and has goteen back to the first hound again. And more bad news we are getting three more seniors this wekend people losing their homes and needing to relinquish their Basset Hounds. Now we are up to 20 in our house and 4 in foster homes. Yikes!!
Chris Bly wmbri.org
Anyone who wears glasses can help us out with expenses by purchasing hand made eyeglass covers made by Drooler Val Brewer in Hawaii. She is putting applique's of Bassets and other breeds of dogs on her hand made eyeglass cases and offering them at $5.00 a piece to help Basset Rescue.You can see the items on Ebay we are also selling them on Ebay and Houndsbay.
      Custom made eyeglass cases with Pet applique
      Item Id: 220560474934