[Dailydrool] Woofle winner names

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 17:47:00 PST 2010

All right I was going to hold out just a little bit longer, but a winter storm is on its way and our phone lines are antique and go out at the slightest whim.

Thank you to each and everyone of you that donated to the Woofle- Ms.Brandy would be honored to know that so many of you loved her!

Package:

#1)- Dawn Van Keuren

#2) Kathy Riker

#3)-Cathy Burlew

#4)-Melinda Robinson

#5)-Sharon Wilder

#6)-Karen Markisenis

#7)-Dawn Gardner

#8)-Walli Gnatowski

#9)-Cathi Cox

#10)-Sandra Gaston

Here is the website again- in case you forgot what is in the package you won!

www.msbrandy.weebly.com

thankful droolies, Angelika and Elvis too!