[Dailydrool] deer miss della

Claudia O'Neil mouse1 at wk.net
Mon Feb 1 06:10:06 PST 2010

della , gurl, a bloodhound makes the mostest wunderful big brudder.  dis be winston,and sadie and wez hab sir henry the bloodhound az r big brudder.  he b fun fun.  he run and jump and pway wid us and we funa fun  under him like london bridges.  it b fun.   mom lubs him just like she luv us.  claudia the mom here,  sir henry is a bloodhound thru and thru.  his nose is going 24/7 and he is a big ole goofy hound.   you would never regret getting a bloodhound.  my bassets have always gotten along and played well with a bloodhound.  henry is my second bh.  please tell della that bloodhounds are great pals and play mates.
claudia mom to winston,sadie sir henry the bloodhound