[Dailydrool] Miss Della

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 10:31:01 PST 2010

I couldn't agree more with Claudia regarding the Bloodhound!  We brought
Mollie home right after Christmas from a rescue in Tennessee.  Otter and
Radar were looking for the UPS truck at first to ship her back but not
any longer.  It is great fun to watch them play.  They also run
underneath her and grab at her legs to take her down to the ground.
Otter gums her neck while Radar gums her back legs.  She has no clue how
big she is, and the boys definitely rule over her.  They run after her
and she just leaps over them.  Sunday, I had all three of them on the
couch with me.  We were so excited the husband took pictures and I
marked it on the calendar!!!!  It took a few months before Otter would
even let Radar in his personal space let alone share the couch with
him.  Bloodhounds are just tall Bassets with a slightly increased drool
production.
Cheryl
Otter, Radar and Mollie the Bloodhound
PS
She has a fantastic nose too.  She alerts me right away when the boys
need their anal glands done.  It may seem gross but it is better than
having the "stuff" all over your lap because that is when the dog picks
to express himself!!