[Dailydrool] Into and Newbie Question

Sandy Wheeler sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 14:12:18 PST 2010

Regarding c at ts:  We rehomed an adult bonded threesome (Willie, Dora and Val)
3 years ago and they were great with our cat from day one.  We added a stray
cat to our family about a year ago and they all accepted him without
incidence.  He sleeps  on them and with them; he bites their legs and ears
and they don't  mind (he's a young cat),  The threesome had been outside
dogs and the prior owner had house cats.  If our cats run they will chase
but not harm the cat.  I have read the basset breed in general are good with
other animals.
Welcome to the Drool!

--
Sandy W
Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)