[Dailydrool] Ol' Bob

Cathi Cox coxcathi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 2 18:21:23 PST 2010

We are very saddened to read that Ol' Bob has journeyed on to the next adventure but what an adventure he had here on this earth with his beloved Debbie-Mom and Wayne-Dad.
He was blessed beyond belief in the love he received and he returned his love a nickzillion fold (thanks Nick for my favorite word).
Our precious babies are just never with us long enough no matter how many years are counted.
My heart aches for your loss and my eyes overflow with oceans of tears.
God speed Ol' Bob.............Fly free on your new angel wings.
Mournful ahroooooooooooooos,
Cathi, Sam B. Sad, Buddy (ATB), Angel Marie, Boudreaux and all the wannabes a.k.a. The Waterway Gang