[Dailydrool] this and that

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Mon Feb 1 14:26:34 PST 2010

First, thank you so much to everyone that sent drool to Molly...it
worked, as always, and she is just as happy and spunky as she was
before!!  Second, sad goodbye Ahrooooos to Bob!  You lived a very long
and prosperous life, Bob and we all enjoyed hearing about your
shenanagans!  You will be missed, I'm sure, but as hound lives go, you
did have yourself a good one.  We will be thinking of you as you make
your journey to the bridge.  What a guy!

Last, about leaving food down all the time, I have one of those big 3
gallon feeders that slowly empties food into the bowl as it is eaten,
and I love it.  I even have a hound who was starved as a pup and who
goes psycho every time we have table scraps...you can't tear her away
from them...but with the regular dog food, I think they just get used to
it and they end up regulating themselves.  At least mine did.  I love
the story about the lady who just tosses the food  onto the floor.
That's ingenious!  My dogs love when I toss scraps to them as I'm
cooking.  What a way to make their food time more exciting!  Lol

Drool to all in need...this week our house is good, so we'll sling some
out to yall!

Jessica L. Sutton

Hound slave extrodinaire!