[Dailydrool] This and that

Candray, Nancy M. Nancy.Candray at boe.ca.gov
Fri Feb 5 11:38:07 PST 2010

The Winchesters - Speedy doesn't produce much drool but we are sending the little he does produce and the lot that Rambo produces to remove the Black Cloud ASAP. We are very sorry to hear 'bout Ol' Bob.  We waved at the stars when we heard about it. Elder Clara, we are happy you are doing slightly better. Speedy is very happy that you have some stinkers coming out. Lately he has had some deadly ones to.

Sherlock and Freckles - we missed the original posting but we are sorry to hear you have gone to the bridge. Many comforting hugs to your families

Worn down teeth- When Speedy came to me about the age of 5 or 6 he already had worn down front teeth. I don't know much of his young years but I know the lady who I got him from didn't have him in a cage as she had a ranch with other dogs that roamed to and fro on the property and Speedy only chews on soft toys. Its only the top and bottom front teeth that are worn down though.

Amazing Gracie - your name suits you well. It's a wonderfully story to hear at 7:30 AM. It makes the day brighter even though we are schedule for a rainy gloomy day.

And now our 2 weeks - We decided to move in way before schedule to avoid conflicts with the in-laws. The dogs were trying their patience and, well, we were getting upset that they just didn't understand the meaning of doggie companionship. (They are of the thinking that a dog's purpose is to protect only) So we moved or rather I volunteered to move out ahead of time with the boys. We set up a twin bed for me and a 13" inch tv in one room, 2 heaters and the dog beds and at night we all head to the room. In the middle of the night the first night Speedy decided that he would rather sleep with me. He put his snooter on the bed as if asking for permission. That first night he spent every 2 hours climbing down then putting his snooter on the bed to be helped up. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep that night. The other nights he no longer asked he just jumped up then proceeded to take ¾ of the TWIN bed leaving me with just enough room to sleep on my side. So for the past week I've slept this way. Each night the sleeping arrangements change a little. One night Speedy sleeps on the pillow or his butt in my face or stretched out across the bed but always with ¾ of the bed just for him. Last night he his butt was toward my face and he was letting silent but deadly bombs out. I have another sleep deprived work day today.

Nancy Candray

State Board of Equalization

Irvine District Office

E-file now, find out how....www.boe.ca.gov

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws, including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.