[Dailydrool] this and that

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Thu Feb 25 08:35:30 PST 2010

Hi everybody King George here!

WOW I am so proud of my better than a brudder King Bob! We knew you could do it! I love ya brudder!

My little sister Jaz is doing good. We think she might be getting the potty training thing down. At least she is training mom pretty good. Jaz wakes her with kisses about 1:30am every morning to go out. We have a doggie door but Jaz likes to have company!

Jaz ate a felt tip pen yesterday. We arent sure if she ate it all or just chewed it up. She had some ink on her and mom found part of it. We are hoping the rest of it is with moms shoe. It is missing too!

We are busy raising moola for our boardwaddle pledge. We have some sweatshirts and one pair of pillow cases on hounds bay. A couple of them have pretty low bids. You cant hardly get a sweatshirt at the store for that price and heck these have bassets on them! Go ahead go look you know you wanna!

snooters and drool to all

King George
www.georgeegrunt.com

It is 49 days, 11 hours, 24 minutes and 54 seconds until Jaz'z social debut in New Jersey! HOpe to see you all there!