[Dailydrool] Turd Hockey

Linda Dianis ldianis at comcast.net
Mon Feb 1 20:39:32 PST 2010

How cool to see the turd hockey shirts still available! Classico!
Re the Prairie Poopslingers roster: We think our esteemed coach Miss
ANgela has made something of a management error--Our Otis's name is
glaringly omitted from the team members, as he was a fierce fearsome
force in checking and poopslinging himself. He is quite the bruiser
around here, and has long icy winters (and long icy driveways) to
practice on. In NH training season runs from Ocotber through April
usually.
Nelly belly of the NJ Nature Nuggets retains to this day a nimble
quickness in her basset 500 training, stops and turns on a dime,
sneaks up on that turd and snatches it away before any unsuspecting
slave even knows she has grabbed the puck... er, Turd.
Linda with Otis and Nellybelly, still ready to PLAY