[Dailydrool] Turd hockey

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Mon Feb 1 11:33:25 PST 2010

> The presence of these frozen nuggets makes her nostalgic for the
> days of the short-lived North American Turd Hockey League and her
> tenure as coach of the Prairie Poopslingers.

Funny this should come up. Just last night Ken was watching the
hounds out in our snow-covered backyard, noticed they were messing
about with the frozen poop out there, and informed me that it looked
as if they were about to start a turd hockey match. I hadn't thought
of the turd hockey league in ages. There were some really good team
names, and I regret I didn't buy the shirt.

Elizabeth