[Dailydrool] Stink breath

Sally King sally.king at nqe.com
Tue Feb 2 06:08:53 PST 2010

Just before Christmas Rolph developed really bad breath. It is truely awful, but I don't understand why.

His ears are fine, I can't see anything wrong in his mouth. He eats dry kibble (and the little bit of human food he steals - and that is less than it used to be).

His treats and food are all  hypoallergenic and hard and he gets a tooth-cleaning treat once per day. He doesn't play with dental toys (or any toys for that matter).

Anyone got any ideas? He is due for his annual check-up in a week or so, and I was going to bring it up then, but would like to go "armed and informed".

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK