[Dailydrool] Snobbydogs.com

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Tue Feb 2 06:11:37 PST 2010

Hi All,
I entered my Janie Anne in the Snobbydogs.com photo contest for February.
The picture isn't too clear, I'm not much of a photographer.
Unfortunately, it is a picture too many of you have seen before.
I took it a couple of years ago when Janie was up on my bed looking out the window with a rainbow behind her in the sky.  I have sent this to many droolers accompanying a note of condolence when one of their beloved Bassets has gone to the Bridge, with the caption on the order of..."Janie Anne watching ----at the Rainbow Bridge".
If you would be so kind as to vote for this picture, we thank you very much.
I don't even know what the prize is, that doesn't matter.
Congratulations Beau on winning your photo contest!!!
Janie Anne (I'm much more photogentic than that), Siobhan (right place, right time) & Bill

the link is:
http://www.snobbydogs.com