[Dailydrool] Tennessee Dawg Haws

Cynthia Wells cyndi.wells at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 06:41:59 PST 2010

Howdy Wadies an Gendlemens!  Dis be Sister Suzie.  How sad to hear bout Ol Bob.  We vewwy sowwy he gotsa go to da bridge.  I hope he say howdy to our Brudder Skipper.  He go dere in November.  We slingy lotsa drools to da dawg fambily and da slabes.  We congratulates da new Babes.  Meez hopes I beez a Babe one day.  Meez bewwy bewwy sweet and cuddley and meeez pwetty and shiny too likes a new penny.  Meez be twainin deez brudders oh minez.  Blue Boy, he a few kibbles shy ob da full bowl ya knowz.  I gots him yesterday.  Meez gots him buffaloed.  Meez be gwoomin himz an he wubbin it.  He spread out like da fwog an he all relaxded, so's meez keeps gwoomin and den wen he least espet it meez chom on him leggy.  Den he scream an jumps up and I wuns da waps an he chasin an chasin and hollerin.  Meez laughin and laugin.  A gull's gotsa do wut a gull's gotsa do youz nose.  Hab a heppy heppy dayz ya'll.  Holla at cha laterzzz.
Sister Suzie, wit Jaggie, Egan, Blue Boy, Skipper (atb) an Momswabe Cyndi