[Dailydrool] Tennessee Dawg Haws

Cynthia Wells cyndi.wells at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 09:30:38 PST 2010

Howdy fellow Droolers!  Dis be Sister Suzie.  I bin readin all youse stories and me likea deese stories, especially da one bout Amazin Gracie!  Me bee sooooo glad she not git runnded ober by deese cars!  Me nose sumtin bout dat since before me was gotz me be roamin da streets too.  So congratulshuns on Ms. Gracie gettin got.  Me beez vewy happy for u.  Me Momma say tellz youse she likie dat Dyson tingy youse be tawkin bout.  She say dont fergit to change settin to bare floors.  Nowz for da more portant stuffs.  Meez tell u bout meez one kibble short ob da full bowl Brudder Blue Boy.  We gots dis froggy, he be name Pee Pee da frog cauz Brudder Blue Boy wont let Brudder Egan play wit dat frog so ebery time Brudder Egan seez dis frog and Brudder Blue boy not aroun, him pee pee on da frog.  Oder day Brudder Blue boy go in da bafroom and we gots dis big roun cuzzie ting in dere.  Brudder Blue he put dat frog in dat cuzzie so him can fwim a bit.
 Frogs likie dat fwimmin ting.  Anywayz Brudder Blue not nose how turn on dat water soz him can't git dat froggie out an him can't make dat froggie fwim so him cries and him cries and him hurtz me sensatib Diba ears!  So me howlz and da Momma she cum runnin and she rescue dat froggie from dat dry pond.  Anywayz me tink maybe dat man in dat brown truck needz cum me haws for me poor Brudder Blue Boy.  Wut u tink?

I sent mee sweetest snooter kisses to eberybody an lotsa Drools to all 2 an 4 leggers in needz.  I holler at yuns lader.  Wubs Sister Suzie, Brudder Jaggie, Brudder Egan, Brudder Blue an Brudder Skipper (atb) an da Mommaslabe Cyndi