[Dailydrool] Tennessee Dawg Haws

Cynthia Wells cyndi.wells at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 13:16:31 PST 2010

Howdy Droolers, dis be Sister Suzie,

How ya'll doin?  I beez doin great!  I been widdle put out wit da Momswabe for bwingin all deeze new dawgs in da haws but I beez gittin da same amount a food an all soz I guess it be ok.  I been pwayin wit dis puffie we gotz.  She beez fun!  At first me no likes her caws she makie too mush noize but now I figger it out.  Ise jus wears her widdle butt out pwayin din she pass out an sweep por a gud long time.  Meez new foster Brudder Dawber he beez wearin her out too so she sweep alot.  Anywayz we gots enuf woom por eberybody soz I guess it beez otay.  Weez gots sum more white stuff comin down and meez kinna likes dat.  It funna pway wit.  Mah Momswabe she habba dis turkey in da freezer, sey it beez too old for the big peeples so she cook it por us and makes turkey, rice & veggies and we gits turkey snackies.  Wee been in heaben.  She makie us sum meatbawl tweets too, dey beez gud!  Me beez bery happy too dey.  Oh, da Momswabe sey por da thick crew neck
 Sweatshirt, she buys sum from Basset Hound Rescue of Montana from Lesie Ames.  Dey gots us Basket Hounds in cartoon on da fwont and sez "Got Bassets"?  Momswabe tink dey beez funny!

Lotsa drools to dose who needz it, houndies and peeps!  Wub Sister Suzie,
Brudder Jaggie, Brudder Egan, Brudder Blue, Sister Silky, Foster Brudder Dawber and Brudder Skipper (atb)
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1112652
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1112628
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1112640
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1112642