[Dailydrool] Catching up

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Tue Feb 2 07:02:44 PST 2010

As usual I am behind on reading my drools....Debbie & Wayne - I am sorry to hear about Ol' Bob - he is now part of all the wonderful hounds at Rainbow Bridge.  And for all the other people I might have missed...lots of drool for all those who have lost a hound and all those who are in need of some special basset drool.

I was laughing at the "paper towel poo" - I have been there and done that too.....LaVerne is a goat....I have to watch her carefully when she comes down into the basement for she finds screws, wood scraps, candles - you get the idea - it has been about a year now when she swallowed a old fashioned furniture slider - the tack that has a rounded top so it can be put into the legs of your furniture to easily slide across a floor.   I still have the X-rays showing the awful little object on its way out - THANK GOODNESS - I have two poop eaters so I am out there every day almost to gather the stuff - too bad it isn't worth some cash - I'd be a millionaire!  I too have one that uses the other dog as if she was a soft serve machine....YUCK!

Which brings me to the frozen turd hockey!  I was going through old pics from a stick I found this weekend and discoverd a drawing of a hockey shirt that I has submitted for the league...funny it was mentioned in the drool!

And I have a request....I have been trying to find a home for a wonderful 1/2 basset (other half lab) who is in desperate need of finding a home.  Bentley is so sweet and the owner was injured and no longer can take care of him - her parents are watching him but don't feel they can keep him much longer.  He is 5, a house dog, lover of people....he is posted as an owner reliquish on the Ohio Basset Rescue Site...and he is on Petfinder....if anyone in the Cleveland/Akron or any other area know of anyone looking for an awesome companion please contact me.  If I didn't have 5 I would foster him until he found his forever home, but I just can't bring another in right now with my unemployment and my hubby battling cancer.  I really don't want him to end of at the pound.

And even though it's not a basset - please send drool and safe thoughts to our military men who are still fighting a battle that show's now end. A gentleman, Neff, that I consider a son was deployed again to Afganastan yesterday - his wife and son who was born very prematurely, has many medical issues will be without "daddy" for a full year....A little drool would really help!

Again sending drool to all in need - Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, Trixie, LaVerne and Princess