[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:55:45 PST 2010

No ear infection drool for Ms. Beasley and for Elsinore.  Hope they heal up
quickly!

Happy 12th birthday Miss Penny.  It sounds like you had a wonderful day!

Drool for Ruby and her sore tummy.

Happy birthday Miss Coco.  Karen, I'm so sorry you got bad news from Piper's
test results.  Hope you have as much good time with her as possible.

Welcome to all the new BABES!

Happy 11th birthday Flash.  Your cake sounded delicious!

Val, we're glad so far so good with Bo, and are sending healing drool that
he will continue to heal with no complications.

Congratulations Willow on achieving your OEBE status.

We're sending hearthealing drool to Bill on the loss of his foster Sherlock.

Regarding worn front teeth.  Geoffrey's front teeth were terribly worn.  My
regular vet suggested that I bring Geoffrey to the vet dentist "the next
time he's due for a dental".  I brought him this summer.  He had to have 11
of them out!  The dentist showed me the x-rays -- many had exposed nerves.
Once he recovered from the extractions he was truly like a different dog.
He was much happier.  I didn't realize how much pain thay had caused him,
and I'm sorry it took me so long to get them taken care of.  Had I known I
would have done it much sooner.  I thought they were worn from chewing on a
cage but the vet said it was due to excessive grooming.  Dog fur has the
same ingredient in it that sand does, and it just wore them down.

Hearthealing drool to Doug's son and his family on the loss of Doug's
grandbeagle.

Welcome Amazing Grace.  What a lovely story.  Kathi, it was a miracle, and I
know God brought her to you because he know you would care for her.

Drool for Sasha.  Thank you Susan for giving this baby one last wonderful
weekend before her trip to the bridge.  I am so sorry.

Happy birthday Hailey!

And drool for poor Kahuna.  Hope you're on the mend soon.  Laura (Geoffrey,
Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB)