[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 10:17:02 PST 2010

Taking a break from shoveling snow to catch up on drools.

Thank you Marilyn for taking Jake into HOP.  He will live out the rest of
his days in love.

We're glad Freckles is doing better, and were also happy to hear how much
better PW Lilygurl is doing.

Drool for Dottie, the senior.  She's in good hands now, and I know she'll
heal.

Lots of Drool for poor Dice, who's been eating rocks again.  I swear when
they do surgery this time they should put in a zipper!!  We hope he's
quickly on the mend.

And hearthealing drool for Susan on Sasha's trip to the bridge.  Thank you
for loving her and for setting her free.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry,
Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))