[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 15:09:13 PST 2010

Drool for Nigel -- hope he's not puking anymore!

We're glad Casper's lump was just a fatty tumor -- Geoffrey has a bunch of
these and I always have them checked out too.

Conley, not only have you mastered vowels, but you've become a poet to
boot.  But I think you should cross "sword swallower" off your list of
hobbies.

We're so glad Bo is doing better!!

Vikki, congratulations on Spencer's progress.  You are so good to work with
him like you have -- so many people would have put him down.  Thank you for
giving him a chance.

Drool for Chloe's UTI.

Wen, I'm so sorry about your friend Whitney.  She was far too young to leave
for the Rainbow Bridge.  You and she are in my thoughts.

Drool for Jennifer and David for having to send Cheyenne and Nikita to the
Bridge at the same time.  What a very hard decision for them, but what a
kind choice for the dogs.  I'm sure one would have been lost without the
other, and both were so sick.

Drool for Gabby and her glaucoma -- hope the pressure keeps going down!

Drool for Basil -- hope he does well on his wheels!

And finally, happy birthday to Maggie and Flash!

Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))