[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 07:07:42 PST 2010

Drool for Molly who went down in the back.  Sounds like she's improving --
hope she makes a full recovery.

Congratulations to Elder Clara on earning PW status!  We have always thought
of you as a princess.

Drool for Barney with possible Cushings disease, and for Gabby who has had
her eye out due to glaucoma, and for Floyd.

Happy 10th Gotcha Day Quincey Von Moose, and a belated happy birthday to
Gunter!!

I watched King Bobby's video with tears in my eyes.  You could see him
trying so hard.  And Bobby "I think I can" Nali was able to walk after all
that hard work.  We lubs you Bobby!

Hearthealing drool to John - I'm so sorry your Rosebud went to the bridge
due to bloat.  We're sending gentle thoughts.

Drool for Savannah with lymphosarcoma.

Drool for Synthia and for Barney.  Synthia, enjoy your time with him -- you
are doing the right thing.

Drool for Becky -- we hope she's got full use of her arm again very quickly.

Congratulations to Chumley, the gladuate.  I think gladuate makes more sense
too.

Drool for Oswald -- no more chocolate my friend.

And finally, thank you to Belly Rubs Basset Rescue and the Little House of
Hounds for saving the bassets in need at the kill shelters.  You guys are
wonderful!

Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))