[Dailydrool] How we get them especially Dazey

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 2 08:07:46 PST 2010

The day sons  decided we needed a Basset which we got from a Pet Store that now sell fish.
There were three from a breeder in N.Y.  We walked out with one but went back to get
another one instead..
Their Dad back in Ontario sent them some money for Christmas  (no CS)so much
research was done and thus Dazey
So now their Dad is gone but he wasn't fond or nice to animals
 and to this day neither he nor his family has any idea he bought a Basset Hound in Alberta!!!!!
(she had Addisons).Money well spent
Georgie