[Dailydrool] Last Call for Waddle donations

Julie Wince jbug99999 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Feb 3 06:01:35 PST 2010

The Suncoast Basset Hound Rescue's annual Waddle is 10 days away, so this is
the last call for Waddle donations.  This year, we are waddling in memory of
our dear friend Lula T. Mudfoot and hope to make a big contribution to
Suncoast in her honor.

Right now, Lady Bug is in second place for donations this year.  Lula would
be so proud!!!!

If you can spare even a $5 donation, we'd greatly appreciate it.  You can
make your contribution online by logging on to
http://www.firstgiving.com/ladybugwince or send a check directly to us.
Just email me for the address (JBUG99999 at tampabay.rr.com)

Thank you for your support!

Julie & Lady Bug