[Dailydrool] any extra DD 2010 calendars out there?

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 06:44:48 PST 2010

Hi all,

I received and email from Lyn Deering and she still has not received her DD calendar.  We know it was shipped out on Nov 23 and we have the paperwork but we are unable to track the darn package. It seems US customs does not have it and neither does Austrailia customs.  So I was just wondering if anyone has an extra calendar they could ship to Lyn?  I would of course pay for the calendar and the shipping cost.

Thank you,
Ellie and her 4 unhappy hounds Artie-Ballzie-Milly and of course GM Thelma Lu  (why is no one helping with our fundraisers  )
http://tristatebassets.org/events.html#bowl
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2bpb8/