[Dailydrool] balls and bassets

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 3 08:03:23 PST 2010

Just wanted to tell my experience with Miss Becky and play.
When under a year old I took her to a ball fenced in park (outlawed now) and beef jerky.
I threw a tennis ball and eventuallky she would bring it back . After a lot of beef jerk
and practice she would go after the ball, bring it back, drop it and bark till you threw
it again.  Then as time went on she would run to get it and then started barking till
you went to her and threw it. She also ran away a lot till eight.

Dazey would not do that .
Georgie