[Dailydrool] yes, Wendi, there was southern turd hockey

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Wed Feb 3 11:44:43 PST 2010

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset,
Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

The Desiccated Dung Division of the NATHL was primarily a
southern league.  The pucks were dried rather than frozen.
This proved problematic, however, and one game had to be
called on account of rain (it was in Mobile, I think).  Another
was called off mid-game when all the pucks were devoured
as mid-game snacks by the players.    It may not have been
well thought out.

Bill ( yes, Angela, I will admit that it was all my fault)
Angela (I am shocked....shocked, I tell you)