[Dailydrool] I got beet

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 13:05:28 PST 2010

Dis Conley

I wernt doon nuffin. I reely wernt an she beet me. YES. BEET me. Liddel
Conley!! Wif a plate! I try run but she beet me an beet me.
Here da hole story nuffin leff out.
Ise helpin in da kichen.
She cookin lunch an Ise heppin. Im  wachin nuffin fall on da floor.
It fall I gotta teller but it no good it fall on da floor sose I eets it
dats heLppin.
Sumtime me an Nigel fite ober whut we showin she on da floor but not now.
No cus DadPerson eetin an he sharin.
But I lub my Mom an Ise heppin she insted.
I sakreefise to hep she.

So dere we was she cookin me heppin.
She goes outta room an I sees dat dere a plete reeeeeel close to da edtch ob
da counner, mebe gone fall. Mebe. Den whut on da plete whut are a hottiedog,
mebe no good. Bad to weste gud food.
So I stans up to lookee bedder an Ise mebe juss.l..mebbe...TOUCH it wif my
beyooteful nose an shurenuff, she hed it too close da edgtch an it fall
KERPLOCH

Well I gotta cleen it yup now dass my job rite? An juss I start heer she
come an I fink oh boy she gone be so heppy.
But NOOOOOOO! She hair spike (it spike enyways) an she eyeballs slpode, an
outta she mouf come such words! I nebber!
An she greb da plete an da hottiedog flye inna air an I GLOMP it fore it can
git durty on da floor an she yellin an POUNDING on me wif da plete, my
liddel sweet hed an my purty behiney an ebberyfing between an Ise tryna run
an she comin wif me ahollerin an apoundin till I gets behine da DadPerson
whut comin to see whut heppent. Den she stopt but she still mumbnling an she
eben gib Nigel a THWACK juss cuz he mekin shure nuffin leff.
Dats my story see I didint do NUFFIN. Juss been a good dog doon my job. So
looks out guys, I fink dere a full moon.

Love an Drool to all specually my buds Elwood, Clara, Daisy an Jake.

This is MomPerson. The plate was that picnic plastic. I doubt it did much
damage to his head.         unfortunately