[Dailydrool] Fiber One cereal

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 3 15:38:11 PST 2010

I don't eat or buy Fiber One cereal- but I do clip coupons- in one of the last batches I cut out- I noticed that there was a coupon for the regular cereal and then on another page were coupons for various Fiber One items that seemed to be diet oriented. Perhaps there are two different kinds of Fiber One? The regular stuff in the cereal section ( with regular sugar?) and then the new 'diet' stuff which I would think might have aspartame??

I'll take a look next time I'm in the store unless someone beats me to it :)

droolies, Angelika