[Dailydrool] Flat Basset

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 3 16:12:42 PST 2010

Does this not prove once and for all that a Basset is not dumb. To fool a animal expert????????? aroooooo! So funny.
That is just another trait of this wonderful breed.
Same if you're gossiping for l/2 hour and the basset goes to sleep and  snoring
and the other gossiper says rather alarmed! Your dog's sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Yep she does that during gossip sessions.
And another thing when I would go for a walk with another person
she would bark all the way - a happy bark - cuz we were gossiping and she was too!

She will be fine.
Georgie and Miss Becky ATB