[Dailydrool] freckles Byers ATB

Tammara Byers gcbassets at homenetnw.net
Wed Feb 3 18:50:37 PST 2010

I don't even know where to start,  we lost our princess today, Freckles
has ruled our home with a velvet paw for 12 years now,  and she left us
today to be with her brother Murphy and sister Doozer.
She had been declining for a couple of weeks,  but how could I face
losing another furbaby so dang soon?
She was in kidney failure and had pneumonia on top of that, and
basically was a tired but still beautiful 13 year old pwincess of our
household.
I can't believe we have lost 3 houndies in less than 8 months, I am so
numb,  and I have wanted to update my drool family on our buppy Pete,
but I can't.
A huge favor, FeyFey,  could you please whisper to your humans to please
posthumously grant our beloved Freckles a princess status?
She will remain forever in our hearts, our pwincess, our chocolate
stealing hound, my heart dog and the reason I have fallen in love with
bassets.
She is buried next to her siblings with her leash and a huge chocolate bar.
Run free my baby, give a bark to Murphy and Doozer, until we are
together again.
Please light a candle tonight and have some chocolate in memory of our
Freckles Byers,
In sorrow,
Tammara
forever momma to Harley D and Pete,