[Dailydrool] Drool for Sherlock.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Feb 3 19:15:21 PST 2010

I am sorry to hear that Sherlock has gone to the bridge.  I hope that  his
slaves were there with him, and let him know he was loved.  Drool  coming
from Ben and Charlie too.

My son just called and said that they just put their beagle down.   They
are so sad, as he was their kid, as they are not able to have any on their
own.  They are very broken up about it as he was their first dog, and it
happened so fast,  Throwing up yesterday, and the bridge today.  They  could use
some drool.  Thanks

DDropp