[Dailydrool] Turd hockey

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Thu Feb 4 08:22:02 PST 2010

Bill here,press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset,
Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

Several people (those with a fetish about truthtelling-go figure)
have corrected my apparently faulty attribution of turd hockey to
Zoe Lorca when it now seems more likely that Angie Chelmo
was the mom of the first pucksters.  My bad.   Now I'm beginning
to question other memories.  Was it turd volleyball?  Are the
team names on sweat pants?  Was Angela coach or just a
cheerleader?

Bill (Or at least I think I am)
Angela (Cheerleader?  I was COACH!!!!)