[Dailydrool] PetzLife Gel is the product I used for Droopy (and all our hounds)

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Thu Feb 4 08:49:43 PST 2010

So many people wrote us a note about Droopy and people told me it is ok to
tell the web site of the oral care get product we use for the hounds teeth.
that  I told you guys about in Droopys 11 tooth extraction tale.

 I have a good friend that was using it on their teeth and when they  went
in for a dental check up the Dentist complimented them on how great their
teeth looked! (PS they did not tell the Dentist they were using a dog oral
get  product) lol

It tastes slightly pepperminty. The dogs used to run from me when they
knew it was teeth brushing time but now they don't care much

"PetzLife Oral Care Gel" is the name of the product. It is also sold at
Petsmart. The web site address is _www.PetzLife.com_ (http://www.PetzLife.com)
  It costs $29.95. We  only tried this stuff because our Vet carries it and
anything he carries we  trust in. (really we know he would not bother with
a product that sold and made  money unless it was a worthy product)

It is $29.95 I found that the Gel lasts longer than the spray. (I put  it
on with a little rubbery finger toothbrush or a soft bristle toothbrush) and
they don't mind it so much as the spray.

Droopy got the dental care he needed and it was rough the first few days
but now his muzzle  is not swollen and is back to its normal size and he is
so waggy and happy.The gel product did whiten his teeth up but his problems
were  too bad with bone loss, even puss, and it must have been such
terriable pain.  That one extraction of the three root molar with the  two totally
BLACK roots that came out WHOLE is pretty mind boggleing.  We think we  will
use it  and the  rotten 10 other teeth that were taken out as a  learning
tool at our next educational booth next month at the Seattle Kennel  Club
Show.

Love and Woofs frum Lexa  Owned and Loved by Hudson and Henry and  Rescue
Houndies
Basset Rescue of Puget Sound - Coordinator