[Dailydrool] basset shut-ins

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Thu Feb 4 09:26:59 PST 2010

My girls are SOOOOO full of energy and are raring to go!  It's been
raining non stop for about 5 days straight!  I can't tell you how bad
they are wanting to get out of the house and go for a long run!  I wish
I had some indoor track I could run them around.  I think maybe today
I'll just toss the tennis ball around the living room, that won't be
much but it'll help a little I think. I hope!  The poor things...when I
leave to go to work, they look at me from behind the baby gate with the
saddest eyes you have ever seen!!!  They are sooooo good at manipulating
you into feeling sorry for them.  LOL

Jessica L. Sutton