[Dailydrool] Dyson Pet Vacuum

Kerrie.Kerns kerrie at pminet.com
Thu Feb 4 11:54:43 PST 2010

Right now it is taking my 2 vacuum cleaners (a Hoover and Shark) to
adequately get the dog hair sucked up off floor, furniture, counters,
etc. I have to empty the canisters multiple times during this sweat
inducing workout. What is the Drooler opinion on the Dyson line? My
girls are already on California Natural dog food and their coats
sparkle like Swarvoski crystals in the sunlight. But I literally have
hair wafting through the air in the house. Can't tell you how many
times I have gotten a hair in my mouth or nose. I am going to invest
in a Furminator at this point. But I am tired of trying to use and
store 2 vacuums. Is the Dyson worth the $$$?

Kerrie ~The Cleaning Lady

HoneyBelle ~Scored another Charmin in the middle of the night!
Ruby ~SQUIRREL!