[Dailydrool] DD calendar day

Elizabeth Kielley ekielley at messiah.edu
Thu Feb 4 10:53:12 PST 2010

Today my former foster, Doc, is featured.  I fell in love with this 12-year-old dog that spent his life in a concrete run.  He never quite figured out that he should go the bathroom outside but that was okay.  He soon learned that love was abundant and he returned that enthusiastically with a wagging body and tail every time he saw me.  He was adopted in June 2009 and spent 2 glorious months in his forever home before going to the Bridge.  He put on 6 pounds, hiked in the Wisconsin Dells, and enjoyed being loved!  We miss you, Doceroni, Doceroo!!!
Liz Kielley
mom to Ma Barker, Filbert, Daisy-Kay, Felix and foster mom to Felicity and Charles