[Dailydrool] We Got A "Dremmel"! It Is A Miracle Machine! Soooo easy!

saraberry at aol.com saraberry at aol.com
Fri Feb 5 09:09:56 PST 2010

I also love the dremel.  I started off with the clippers which my breeder did and they HATED it.  Some would just throw fits to see them.

Now I dremel them in the bed and they get treats and a massage and they actually love it and come to get in the bed for nails~  I do it in the bed because they have such trauma around the grooming table right now, but I will start puppies over there on a towel.

Sara*