[Dailydrool] Seven Basset's Need Help Owner Died

GES39 at aol.com GES39 at aol.com
Thu Feb 4 12:43:28 PST 2010

Hello fellow rescuers, I got the bellow E~mail today from a veterinarian
named Kayla Ingram in Oklahoma.
Her E~mail address is, _dr.kaylaingram at gmail.com_
(mailto:dr.kaylaingram at gmail.com)
4 The Hounds absolutely can't take any of them in.
We are loaded beyond capacity.
Please post this around the basset community and if any of you can even
take in one or two we will be able to get them all taken care of.
Please contact Dr.Ingram at the above E~mail address.
Thank you,

I am a veterinarian in Oklahoma- we recently had a client pass away
suddenly.  She was the owner of 7 basset hounds ranging in age from 7 to 9  years
of age.  We have tried to place them in new homes ourselves, but with
little success.  I was wondering if you know of any Basset Hound Rescue
organizations in Oklahoma or any individuals that might be able to point us in  the
right direction for finding new homes for these dogs.  Any  information
would be appreciated.

Thank You,
Kayla Ingram, DVM

Gail  Sutton
Vice President and Adoptions Coordinator of,
4 The Hounds Basset  Rescue, Inc.