[Dailydrool] Sending Drool

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 4 13:09:48 PST 2010

Don't be silly, there is always enough drool to go around, especially for Elder Clara.

In fact, last night, I bent over to give Schroeder a kiss on the headbone as he was sleeping peacefully on the couch, only to be greeted with the side of his mouth instead.  The side of his mouth that he was drooling from.
That stuff sticks better than Goop! :-)  yuck!

We also send drool to Freckles' family and are so sorry to hear about her trip to the bridge.

Snooters,
Annette, Maya, Cassie, Schroeder & Sophie