[Dailydrool] misc. things

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 13:28:29 PST 2010

Sending drool to O'l Bob's family, to DDrop's son and wife, and to everyone
else that needs it.  My mind is not what it used to be and I just read
through 5 or 6 drools.  Drool to everyone. Drool is being sent to Elder
Clara too.

I love the story about Amazing Grace. Can't wait to see her picture.

I have a sick 2 legger child today that I had to pick up from school. I sent
his older sister upstairs as he fell asleep on the couch so that he could
get some rest. Wouldn't you know it that the 5 other "siblings" wouldn't be
quiet and woke him up. Maggie kept barking at her little brothers telling
them what to do. Anytime I jump up out of the chair quickly to tell them to
be quiet they all start barking thinking someone is here and we barely ever
get company.  Everytime my son vomits the dogs run over to see what's in the
bucket now.  I feel like I have 6 kids I am trying to take care of and a 7th
upstairs. They sure keep me hopping.  Now, the barking alarm is sounding
again.  Oh, I have my work cut out for me tonight.  LOL.

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee,