[Dailydrool] How far will I get?

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 16:57:31 PST 2010

Rotten, Spoiled, Annoying, Barking, Howling, Deaf........Basset Hounds!
Actually, that is not true, it's the boys that are driving me
crazy           ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr My daughter Ms Baber's (Babe),
is a sweetheart.

So, how far will I get after I let them out before they start carrying on?
Will I be able to even close the door that they just went out? I just found
myself...hang on a minute while I go choke the stuffing out of Mr. Arnie.
See, That's how long it lasted. I must be crazy. I just let them all out
again, because Babe needed back out. I hadn't even had the chance to try to
close the door before the boys ran down the ramp, went to the gate, and
started barking again.

I know what I need. Someone out there must know someone with some mechanical
ability. I need a winch. A winch with a very low speed, so that when they
start barking, I won't have to even say their names, I can just push the
button that is next to the door, and the winch can bring each of them right
back to me. That would put an immediate stop to Arnie barking and barking
and barking, and when I tell him to knock it off, or shut up, or get in the
house, he will not have enough time to look at me, turn away from me, and
then sit down.

Cathy just called from work. Arnie is her dog. She could hear him making
noise in the back yard. She was laughing hysterically. We'll see how funny
it is when she gets home. Then I'm going to run away..........I just can't
take it anymore.........

Drool to everyone who is in need of it. I have thought of each of you often.
Thank you for all of your love and support.

Just a note about me-I had an MRI in December. My brain tumor has not grown.
They did say that I have a new cyst on my pituitary gland. I don't know
anything more about it right now. I am getting some blood work done, and
need to get my eyes checked. Please don't worry. God did not bring me this
far to say "Oops!", and drop me on my head.:)

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses from the Caspaw Cwew!

In Drool,

Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase)
Facebook: facebook.com/shannon.r.gerdel
MySpace.com/shannongerdel

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive