[Dailydrool] How far will I get?

Barbara Slater saharawest at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 22:49:41 PST 2010

I just had this picture flash in my head while reading your tale of woe
 . . . one of my Mom's favorite movies is "9 to 5"; if fact, we just
watched it a few weeks ago.  After they confine their boss to his house,
they set-up this whole array of controls so he can't escape.  At one
point Jane Fonda comes into the room and finds that he's about to
break through the dog collar they have on him, she picks up a remote
control & hits the button . . . yes, it is a garage door opener that is
hooked around a harness the boss is strapped into . . . and yes, he
goes flying up to the ceiling where they've mounted the framework.

If you could just rig this up to the door frame (can you get one with
multiple controls), then when the barking starts just hit the related
button and the "innocent" one comes shooting back into the house
 . . . they wouldn't know what hit them . . . Ha, Ha, Ha!  (Sorry, I
shouldn't have laughed the evil laugh.  I did however control myself
from wringing my hands and looking about wildly)

Frazier just finish my chicken pasty, so healing drool is flowing for
you and that "last straw" of yours.

Barb, Frances (Darling Angel ATB) & Frazier (Hey what's happening,
what's pulling me backwards, too fast, too fast . . . Oh hello
Mommy, got a treat?)
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/143457