[Dailydrool] Amazing Grace, Ol' Bob, Elder Clara...etc.

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Thu Feb 4 17:43:31 PST 2010

 Kathi, after reading your exciting story about a hungry, emaciated little Basset girl wandering down the edge of the highway, it didn't surprise me in the least that you took her in and named her, very aptly, Amazing Grace.  Miss Gracie surely did have an angel looking after her.  God knew you needed another little girl to fill the spot which Belle left when she went to her forever home with James.  Miss Gracie is one very fortunate girl to have found you, and you her.

Debbie - How heartbreaking to lose Ol' Bob...I always pictured him just watching all the craziness while he sat on his perch and shaking his head at the youngsters shennanigans.  Heart healing drool and hugs to you both.  Sure hope to read soon that Elder Clara is on the mend.  Reading her column in the Houndsabound Newsletter every month is something I really look forward to.  Drool that she has lots more years of advice giving ahead of her.  Sure hope your weather has improved and Brudder Elwood's "parts" have thawed and he has come to terms with Ol' Bob's loss.

Far too many hounds have headed off to the Bridge lately.  Gotta close that door for a bit...

As always, reading the Drool makes me feel a part of a great big wonderful family.

Hugs and drool to all,
Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ Four
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley