[Dailydrool] Just a Note-

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Feb 4 17:49:07 PST 2010

Momma here, thanks so much for thinking of Elder Clara, she is feeling a bit better today, she still is blowing the gas bombs-Becky, maybe she and Morse have some type of lub code going on--but not nearly as bad as last night-that was enough to roast your eyebrows off-she truely lived up to her OEBE status of Queen of Farts. I am hoping the next few days will have her back to roaring at Elwood, and smelling much better.
Speaking of the little varmit---Ol Bob is home now, I let the gang sniff the tin they sent him home in. Brudder Elwood went nuts. His nose zeroed in on the scent and he sniffed and wagged and somehow he was back to my rotten child again. The same with the rest of the gang. The basset nose knows.

We are sending heartfelt drool for the loss of Freckles and Sherlock--please know you all are in our thoughts and prayers. We sure understand how very hard this is. Condolences--we are sorry for the loss-

The story of Amazing Grace is a true miracle, Kathi, you are a basset Angel, a match made in heaven. I think Grace now has it made under your wonderful care.Great job ladies--

Okay Sister Daisy is giving me the eye, she now demands I am on the couch at 9pm, ready for her cuddle time-little does she know how many notes I need to write--I am getting there, still very behind!

Again, thanks for thinking of us, Elwood says he might write tomorrow, one never knows when his brain cell might kick in-

Drool to all in need-

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz