[Dailydrool] just how weird am I ??

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 4 18:54:11 PST 2010

When there were three hounds in residence here ( Ms.Brandy, Elvis and Chillie Pepper for some time last year) I could tell in the dark by their smell who was who. I don't mean 'bad' smell- I just know their scent...and oh how I miss my old prissy's smell. Anyway all the talk today about Elder Clara and Morse gassing out the house had me remembering that in the night I also knew WHO was having gas just by the smell. Even their gas bombs smell unique- awful but unique. Anyone else who knows who's who by those smells? Or am I just really much weirder than even I thought?

Angelika