[Dailydrool] Justin,Jade and Lilly.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Feb 5 01:00:15 PST 2010

Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need.

This is Justin woofing in, my sisters and I loved the story of Gracie
found by Kathy and Marty on the way home from Texas. We

Are sending have a wonderful life together drool. On the other hand we
were very sad to read about Sasha the blind 18 month old Bassett who
because of her illness, will be going to the bridge on Monday. We are
sending comforting drool to slave Susan. Sasha

we are going to woof Queen Fey Fey at the bridge to surround you with
houndie angels on Monday so that you do not have to travel to the bridge
alone, may your week end be the best ever.

Elder Clara your brudders and sisters need you so we are sending full
recovery drool to you.

Tammara and DDropps son's family we are sending you all comforting drool
on Freckles Byers and The Beagle  going to the bridge and we will ask
the slaves to light a candle for them.

With another week end fast approaching, the sisters and I are busy
planning on how to keep our slaves on the move and prevent them from
goofing off .That will be another story. May all the Houndies and Slaves
in Drool Land have a wonderful weekend?

PW Justin can not wait to get the ball rolling.

Jade can I get to play with the ball, I love balls.

Lilly I am only a buppy have no idea what they are talking about.