[Dailydrool] Justin, Jade and Lilly.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Feb 18 05:25:33 PST 2010

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need

This is Lilly woofing in, during the morning I tried to counter surf the
slaves sandwiches again but was nabbed just as I was about to launch
myself. In the evening I had better fortune the slaves dropped by at the
chicken place to buy each of us hounds a treat.

The slave William placed the box with the chicken on one of the kitchen
counters and I got it. When the slave William walked in

There was just an empty box .All the treats were mime, mine, and mine.
I even ate all the bones, Jade was some where in the house and Justin
was out with slave Johnathan walking.

We are sending heart healing drool too Anita , Sister Rosie and Renee on
Reese and Holly Noel going to the bridge, we will ask the slaves to
light a candle for them.

We are also sending hope and comforting drool to Bill, Sully and Boo and
coping with the cancer and comforting drool to Whitney.

Lilly the chicken was delicious

Jade the slaves will have to buy a treat for me and my brother tonight
and none for Lilly who stole all the treats.

PW Justin just as well I was out when this happened.