[Dailydrool] Basset Flip Flops-Buy 1 Get 1 Free!

Shelly Gordon-ABC Basset Rescue merchandise at nybasset.org
Fri Feb 5 04:58:34 PST 2010

ABC's Slobber Shoppe has flip flops coming out of our basset ears! I came home yesterday to 10 cases of flip flops on my front porch. Didn't realize there would be so many! So....for a limited time, we will be offering them at buy 1 pair, get 1 pair free!!! They are orginally $10 each, but with this promotion, that will be only $5 each when you buy 2!

They come in 5 sizes...from boys sizes to ladies sizes to men's sizes! Get a pair for you, your husband, start shopping early for Mother's Day, get a pair for the beach, for the shower at the gym, donate the extra pair to your local basset rescue for an event, heck...even buy some and sell them at your next event!

If you order today, I can get them out tomorrow. Orders after that will be shipped 2/16 when the bassets come back from vacation at grandmas.

See the flip flops here:

http://theslobbershoppe.com/coloredflipflops.aspx

Shelly Gordon
ABC Basset Hound Rescue