[Dailydrool] A MUST READ! MIRACLES HAPPEN!

Carol Macleod macleod at tcnj.edu
Fri Feb 5 07:13:02 PST 2010

You are an angel for finding Gracie..and thank you so much for telling your story..you warmed many of hearts this cold Friday morning.
There is something about bassets....they just give us so much love....Honey's picture is on my screen saver at work....someone I used to work with just stared at her picture and he just smiled saying how much he loved bassets and how special they are....I love my Honey and Leroy so much, it is just hard to put in words...your story says it all...we would do anything for the love of such a great dog!   Since Valentines day is coming...lets have more of the heart warming stories going.  It is like they should be part of the song "we are the world"  We are the Bassets" "and we keep on giving!"   Now there would be a great commercial singing bassets!   My Leroy sings!  Arrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Carol, Honey and Leroy